It’s been an eventful year in the music industry and that’s what we’ll review in the latest episode of my Inner Circle Podcast.
We’ll look at:
- The multiple streaming scams that popped up
- The surprising outcome of the Ed Sheeran plagiarism lawsuit
- Venues suffering from not enough alcohol sales
- Record labels losing influence because of data-analysis
- Spotify’s new royalty structure
- Ai’s influence on the music and production business
- How hidden way that the Hollywood strikes affected composers and songwriters
- The many companies that were sold and acquired last year
- Some of the biggest and oldest Hollywood recording studios closed
- The breakthrough on tonewood sound
- The breakthrough on hearing loss
- And so much more.
I hope you’ve had a great 2023 and I look forward to us both having a fruitful 2024.